Speed Shifter (750 cc)
Special Rules for Mojo Market
Along with the general rules that govern the Motorcycle Mojo Forum, the Mojo Market has a few special rules that must be respected:
Here's a tip for when you create a new thread in this forum. Try using one of these three acronyms at the start of the title of your post to let everyone know what type of ad it is.
- Motorcycle Mojo Magazine is not responsible for any of the items that are advertised or sold through this forum. We can neither vouch for the product being sold or the person selling it. Buyers assume full responsibility for what they're buying. Any issue arising from a sale is solely a matter between the buyer and seller.
- If you suspect an ad is fraudulent or have any other concerns with an ad placed here, please click on the "Report this Post" icon in the bottom left corner of the post. A moderator will look into the matter and decide if any action on our part is required.
- Ads may only be created by individuals who have something they wish to sell privately.
- No commercial business may be conducted in the Mojo Market. Ads from businesses will be deleted; businesses that have something to offer forum members should contact our Sales Department for more information.
- If an item you have posted has sold, we request that you either edit the subject line of your original post (OP) with the word "SOLD", or create a new post within the thread stating that the item has been sold.
- After an item has sold, we request that you do not remove the cost of the item from your post. Feel free to remove your contact information if you're concerned with being bothered post-sale; however, pricing should remain as it's a valuable resource for others who might want to sell a similar item in the future.
- Threads older than 30 days without any activity since they were listed may be closed. Potential buyers should consider closed threads as items that are no longer available.
- These rules are subject to change without notice.
FS = For Sale
WTB = Want to Buy
FT = For Trade
"FS: 1982 Honda CB900F"
"WTB: 2010 Ninja 250R left side mirrors and turn signals"
"FT: Torque wrench for a impact gun"
Last edited by Uwe W.; 30-07-2011 at 07:31 PM.