With the new year brings an all-new Triumph Factory Custom line (TFC). The new TFC lineup of limited edition, ultra-premium motorcycles debuts with the beautiful, more powerful, lighter and even higher specification Thruxton TFC and hints at what’s to come with the stunning concept Rocket TFC.
These models will be rare, individually numbered and with only 750 produced worldwide and never to be repeated. Out of the 750 being made of the Thruxton TFC only 20 will be available in Canada. Each custom machine promises to be the pinnacle of Triumph’s design, engineering and craftsmanship.
Thruxton TFC – The new definitive sports classic
- 750 numbered and TFC-badged editions (200 US / 20 CANADA)
- Increase of 10 horsepower over the Thruxton R
- 85 ft-lb of torque @ 4,850 rpm
- Weight reduction
- Benchmark-setting level of specification, including:
– Fully adjustable Öhlins suspension
– Brembo radial master cylinder and adjustable brake lever
– Race-specification Metzeler Racetec RR tires
– Titanium Vance & Hines silencers with carbon fibre end caps
- Premium custom finish and detailing including stunning carbon fibre bodywork and billet-machined top yoke with numbered TFC plaque
You can learn more at https://www.triumphmotorcycles.com/