Husqvarna Motorcycles unveiled the 701 Supermoto and 701 Enduro, which are thoroughly revised including massive electronic and tech updates with the models.
Cornering ABS, lean-angle sensitive traction control, ride modes and easy shift are featured as standard on the 701’s, and Husqvarna says that both models are extremely well-balanced, offering outstanding levels of agility and handling. The renowned, torquey single-cylinder 692.7 cc engine features ride-by-wire throttle, offering a perfectly linear power delivery.
• New switchable Ride Modes – change power characteristics while riding
• New Bosch cornering ABS – lean angle specific braking technology
• New Easy Shift function – shorter shift times & improved rear wheel traction
• New lean-angle sensitive Motorcycle Traction Control – perfect rear wheel traction
• New graphics & slim bodywork – carefully engineered ergonomics
Husqvarna also released new colours and graphics for the Vitpilen and Svartpilen 701 and 401. We have not yet heard new pricing or when we can expect to see the 2020 models in dealerships.