Yamaha Canada has announced the MT-03 will come to Canada for 2020, the 321 cc twin-cylinder engine paired with ergonomic positioning and low seat help to create what is said to be the ultimate entry-level ride for anyone.
The MT-03 has been part of Yamaha’s line-up in other countries for a few years now but hadn’t made it into the Canadian market until now. The MT-03 mimics the characteristics and components of the R3, also sharing the best-in-class 321cc engine. What sets it apart from the R3 is it’s MT styling, compact ergonomic design and positioning and lower price tag.
The bike has a new 37mm inverted fork up front along with a rear Moncross shock offering seven different settings, and will come in three colours; Matte Grey, Tech black, or Racing Blue.
- Aggressive next-generation MT design
- Dual slant-eye position lights
- LED headlight
- Sophisticated 321 cc twin-cylinder engine
- New 37 mm inverted front fork
- Long swingarm with new shock settings
- Lightweight diamond frame
- Ergonomic riding position
- High-quality, big-bike look and feel
- New high-tech LCD instruments
- New lightweight LED flashers
The Yamaha MT-03 will be available in Canadian dealerships by the spring of 2020 starting at $5,899.