Kawasaki has announced the limited release of the 2021 Ninja H2 models, this includes the Nina H2, Ninja H2 Carbon, and Ninja H2R; the world’s only 998cc supercharged engine, and considered the world’s fastest production motorcycle.
2021 NINJA H2 TOP FEATURES:
- • Closed-course hypersport
- • Carbon-fibre aerodynamics
- • Bosch IMU with Kawasaki dynamic modeling software
- • Kawasaki Launch Control Mode (KLCM)
- • Lightweight cast aluminum wheels
- • New Brembo Stylema monobloc calipers
Ninja H2 Carbon / Ninja H2
- • Street legal hypersport performance
- • KYB AOS-II front fork and Öhlins TTX36 rear shock
- • Kawasaki Quick Shifter (KQS)
- • Kawasaki Traction Control (KTRC–9 modes)
- • All LED lighting
- • Carbon-fibre upper cowl (H2 Carbon)
Each Ninja H2 model is built to order and customers will be able to place their orders at Kawasaki dealerships from September 1 through to November 16, 2020. The Ninja H2 and H2 carbon are for street riding while the Ninja H2R is a closed-course model only. No word yet on what these insanely fast motorcycles will cost, but we will be sure to update readers with the cost as soon as we know.